Guidelines for Video Presentation:
Presentation Duration and Reporting Time:
• Presentations are scheduled for 18th August 2019, from15:30 to 16:30 hrs at the Waterfront Ballroom, Level 2 – Grand Copthorne Waterfront, Singapore
• Please see below for the Video Abstract program schedule. All authors must take note of their presentation timing. You must report to the room at least 15 minutes before your session.
• You will get strictly 8 minutes for presentation + 2 minutes for Questions and Answers.
• Please email your videos to latest by 14 August 2019 in case of any changes.
Presentation Guidelines for Video Abstract:
• Videos should CLEARLY display the abstract ID, title, authors (presenting author’s name should be underlined), institutions and affiliations in the video. Suggested fonts: Arial or Times New Roman.
• Save your video by abstract number and family name e.g. “SCW01_Tan.AVI”.
• Use the screen aspect ratio of 4:3 (widescreen)
• ONLY these Video Formats will be accepted: WMV, AVI or MP4
Submission of videos constitutes your consent to the publication of your session outline and any Video presentation. Please inform us if you do not wish the content or outline of your presentation to be posted on the SCRS SCW website, following the conference.